Sunday, October 16

Together Since 2011


Being with someone you love for so many years is one of the greatest thing we can experience in our life. Being with a friend with your side is one of the happiest thing in our life. We all know that most of the people here in this world want to have a friend or a bestfriend. We all want yo have someone that we can lean on specially when we're down. We want someone to hear us out. For short, we want someone to be with us always. I have here my story about my 7 years bestfriend. 

I have a bestfriend since elementary. We've been together for about 7 years. And still counting... We've been "jejemon" together before. We've been talking and sharing our moments together. We are like sisters. We eat together sometimes. We're having sleepover to their house sometimes. We're dating everytime we have free time together. Everytime we're having a friendly date, we seize the moment. We talk  everyday. We're sharing photos to each other. We also share our things. We're very close to each other. Even though there are so many trials, we still survive. Every trials that we get through, we're getting stronger. Challenges makes us stronger. It makes our friendship stronger. There are a lot of reason's to leave and hate her but I do still love here. Maybe the Lord destined us together. I don't know what my life will be if God don't give me the girl who changed my life. The girl who accept me. The girl who's my better half. She's a blessing to me. I'm so happy that she came. I'm so blessed that I have a bestfriend that's caring, loving, beautiful, and God's princess. 

We just need to give importance to the people we love. We have to appreciate them. We have to love them. We need to give time for them. We have to love them. When you finally found the person that'll accept and love you, don't leave her/him. Make her/him feel important. Love her/him the way he/she loves you. Thank God because you have him/her.

1 comment:

  1. Treasure your best friend just like how you treasure yourself. You make me jealous actually because you are still in touch with your best friend. I mean, 7 years?!? That's a long friendship. Me, I have friends. Tons! Back then, I have considered some as best friends, but as we grew up, we kinda lost in touch. We eventually become strangers. Honestly, I have best friends, for each level: I have for elementary level, high school level, college level, and adulthood level. I realized that these people whom I consider 'best friends' will fade eventually because there is no forever. Everyone is temporary. That's why I learned not to call someone a 'best friend'. The clique that I'm in right now, I consider them 'close friends' or 'good friends' but not 'best friends', because my only true best friend is God Himself. That's why I'm glad yet a bit jealous that you have a friend for that long.

    ReplyDelete