Tuesday, October 11

Puberty Hits Me So Hard!!!


   Have you ever been bullied? Being called ugly and untidy at the same time? Have you ever experienced being alone,where there is no one to hear you out or you can lean on when you're down? And the only thing you have is your family and God.

    Me, I've already experienced being bullied because of my looks. Before, I don't even know how to take care of myself. You can't blame me, I was only grade 6. Back then, I only wanted to study and enjoy my life. But sad to say, I was not happy. I have no one with me. I don't have friends. They just come when they need something from me, but once they already got what they wanted, I will be forgotten. I've always been lonesome back then. I was unhappy, and I was used. Because of my looks, people around me were so mean. They're always making fun of me. They kept on telling me that I was so ugly... So untidy. I used to think that I'm the worst person in this world. But what I did was I ignored them nd chose to be silent. We all know that there is no one here in this world who wanted to be called ugly, right? Because we always want to hear good comments from others. But we're living in the world full of judgemental people who talks good and bad things about us. Instead of taking bad comments as negative, we should take it as a motivation to be better. And that's what I did. I motivated myself to be better. Because of that, I learned how to take care of myself. I realized that I needed to have a proper grooming. I changed everything in my life. It continues as the day passes. I can say that I'm better now. It's weird to say but the people who bullied me made me who I am today. They're the ones who pushed me to be here. They're the reason why I'm here standing in front of you saying that "puberty hits me so hard". And I'm also proud to say that I'm beautiful.
 
    Always remember that people around you can make or break you. But only you have the power to change your world. You just need to believe in yourself, and not to give up easily. Always keep in mind that you're beautiful no matter what anybody says. Be proud of yourself and have the confidence to say that "I'm beautiful".



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you write the "Puberty hits me so hard" it has a catchy title and also what is written. It is a good advice for someone to believe in their selves. It was all a lesson not only for the people whose been bullied but also to the one's who bullied the person. It is a lesson to not let the people feel down .

    ReplyDelete
  4. INDEED! Puberty really hit you hard! Metamorphosis is not a quick process. It has to take time and that's what happened to you. Based on your photo, it's like two different persons. I might have not recognized you if I would go back time. It's good that you have learned to love yourself. You are confident to say that you are beautiful. I admire that you stood up from those struggles that you have encountered. But remember this, pretty will not last forever, but your good heart will. ;)

    ReplyDelete